At Ebb & Flo Watersports, we host a wide range of water sport activities with equipment to match across the Isle of Man for both residents and visiting tourists exploring the scenic Manx coastline.
You’ll find us bringing the fun to different locations across the island so you can learn to surf, paddleboard, kayak and more!
Bote Rover Nature Charters
The Bote Rover is a motorised Paddleboard or ‘Micro Skiff’ that was developed in The USA. We are very excited to be the first to introduce this impressive leisure craft to the Isle of Man!
New to water sports or a dedicated thrill seeker? Come and try out the Bote Rover Nature Charters, and explore the Manx coast in a unique way!
- BOTE Rover has a carry weight limit of 250kg meaning they could safely carry up to 2 people at one time.
- With the addition of a 5L external fuel tank and additional mounted fuel packs, the board has the potential to travel as far as 180 miles in one go.
- Built with new Gatorshell technology which incorporates ballistic grade composites and advanced plastics making this board 6x stronger than standard fiberglass/epoxy and relatively unbreakable.
- Built to shed water off the back of the board.
- Built to drive with the nose out of the water (similar to a small boat) for a tighter turning radius.
- Plenty of cushioned deck pad to reduce fatigue while standing.
- Economic on fuel because although you are able to add power to the board with the use of an outboard motor the BOTE Rover is also a functional paddleboard meaning on charters we are able to cut engines at places of interest and do a more in-depth exploration by paddling round adding to the adventurous experience.
- Attachment plugs all over the board for a number of attachments such as fish finders, rod holders and phones/go pros making the customer experience fully customisable.
- V shape nose to slice through the water while paddling.
- Plenty of storage for customers belongings and fishing rods with the use of rod holders
- Convenient for transport with the use of the grab handle and wheel rack.
- Thick elevated rails to increase centre of gravity and provide maximum stability.
- Rac system is modular meaning all attachments can be customised to suit the client’s preferences.
- Able to use seated or standing.
- BOTE Rover nature charters £100.
- BOTE Rover nature charters £120.
Hop on a foam surfboard and ride the waves. It’s that simple... right? Come test yourself with our surf camps.
Clients who demonstrate competency will gain access to our foam surfboard rental service!
- How to safely pass the wave break.
- Surf etiquette and right of way
- Safety procedures
- Instructions for cold water shock.
- Appropriate use of the leg ropes, boards etc.
- Paddling on to a wave and popping up to your feet.
- How to manoeuvre a wave.
Paddleboard Daytime & Sunset Sessions
These paddleboard sessions are hosted throughout the day and towards sunset, allowing you to learn as a group or have a more personal experience with our 1-2-1 sessions.
Our Paddleboard sessions can take place in many different locations across the island however since we are based down south Port Erin, Port St Mary and Gansey are preferable, please enquire for further details.
Group sessions Pricing: £25pp
1-2-1 sessions pricing: £30pp
- How to stand on the paddleboard
- Provide all functional equipment (life jackets, wetsuits, boots, gloves etc.)
- Safety procedures and how to paddle/turn the board
- Daytime sessions avg 1/hr
- Sunset sessions 2/hr
- Explore various locations on island